Contact Us in Gainesville
Gainesville OBGYN currently has six locations to serve you. Our home office is located on the second floor of the Medical Arts building, suite 207, in Gainesville, Florida. The Medical Arts building is behind the duck pond, next to the Women’s Center, at North Florida Regional Medical Center on West Newberry Road. The Oaks Mall is located directly across from us.
We also have a second Gainesville location and affiliate locations in Stake, Lake Butler, Live Oak, and Mayo, Florida. For directions and office hours please call our main phone line at (352) 371-2011
6400 West Newberry Rd.
Medical Arts Building, Suite 207
Gainesville, FL 32605
Phone (352) 371-2011
Fax (352) 384-3611
Mon: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Tues: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wed: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thurs: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Fri: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Register with us on our patient portal.
Our Patient Portal is a secure website that allows patients to have extensive, timely communication with all members of the Gainesville Ob/Gyn staff, including physicians and midwives. Patients who register with our Patient Portal can:
- Upload personal and insurance information prior to the initial visit and without talking to anyone on the phone
- Access lab and test results
- View their visit notes and plans
- Send and receive confidential communications with your provider, the nurses, or the other staff
- Request medication refills
Communications with Gainesville Ob/Gyn Healthcare staff
If you are having, or are concerned you may be having, an emergency medical condition, please call 911. If you do not feel a 911 call is necessary but are concerned that your condition is urgent, please call our main line at (352) 371-2011 and inform the receptionist of your concern, so that a nurse or provider may be reached immediately on your behalf.
During business hours
For non-emergency concerns during business hours, our physicians, midwives and nurses may be reached:
- By phone at (352) 371-2011. Choose Option 4, “Speak to a Nurse.” Messages left with the nurse will be returned by 1 p.m. if left before noon, and by 6 p.m. if left after noon.
- By accessing the patient portal.
After business hours, on weekends and on Holidays
- For urgent situations, the on-call physician or midwife may be reached by calling the main office line: (352) 371-2011. Please review the following guidelines prior to calling the on-call provider:
- The on-call provider cannot accommodate routine prescription refills and appointment requests. The office should be contacted via the patient portal or during regular business hours
- The on-call provider will return your call within 15 minutes if the call is not answered immediately. Please leave a message and:
- Speak slowly and clearly
- Leave your full name and the full name of the patient
- Repeat your phone number twice. Your phone number doesn’t appear on the receiving phone because your call is routed through our office.
- If your message is not returned within 15 minutes, call again.
- If there is any problem with contacting the on-call provider, please call North Florida Regional Medical Center Labor and Delivery if you are pregnant, at (352) 333-5300. If you are not pregnant, call the North Florida Regional Medical Center Emergency Department at (352) 333-4000.
- We respectfully request consideration be given to whether the on-call provider’s immediate attention is required for your other-than-usual-business hours concern.